US diplomatic cables leaked by WikiLeaks can be a dull business—diplomatic jargon, but with boring posts on consular activities. However, like the journalists who read them, the young diplomats who filed the dispatches from American embassies sometimes like to have fun.
Five of the funniest titles from dispatches related to the war on drugs are given below:-
1) Coke, Stokes and incompetent people: the Sierra Leone can remain on hard drugs
2) Russia,Nashi Summer Camp 2008: sex, gangsters and the ROC on a roll (ROC in this case is for the Russian Orthodox Church)
3) Haiti: Preval to club drugs and their health
4) Mexico,The Beauty and the Beast: racket Miss Sinaloa drug arrest
5) Guinea-Bissau: No confidence in the government, a lot of confidence in medicines.
These cables may have caused smiles among experienced diplomats, if shipments were sent to the State Department in Washington.In small diplomatic offices in places such as Freetown, Sierra Leone in Conakry, Guinea, received from supervisors may have noticed the biggest concerns of young diplomats.